I need to reduce the volume on my right channel computer attached computer and make the left channel louder??

ronsgator

Estimable
Jan 30, 2015
Have barbershop songs on Itunes and need to hear the left channel must stronger than the right. Is there anyway to do that. My speakers only have one volume control.

Solution
What version of Windows are you using? iTunes doesn't have the ability to regulate the balance, but you could use the balance controls for your speakers. You'd have to adjust it to balance left for these songs, then adjust it back to balanced for the rest of the world.

In Windows 7, right click on the sound icon and select Playback Devices. Select the relevant playback device and click on the Properties button. In the Levels tab, you can decouple left and right volume.
What version of Windows are you using? iTunes doesn't have the ability to regulate the balance, but you could use the balance controls for your speakers. You'd have to adjust it to balance left for these songs, then adjust it back to balanced for the rest of the world.

In Windows 7, right click on the sound icon and select Playback Devices. Select the relevant playback device and click on the Properties button. In the Levels tab, you can decouple left and right volume.

Solution

ronsgator

Estimable
Jan 30, 2015

ronsgator

Estimable
Jan 30, 2015
Using Windows 8.1. Note, as indicated, the speakers have only one volume control which is for both speakers. Haven't found any speakers on Amazon that will allow volume control separately for each speaker.
Thanks

iantoni

Estimable
Feb 6, 2015

on W8.1 go to speaker right down, click--click speaker--levels-balance- left or right .