i need to reset my battery its no way to get battery plz hellp

laura325

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
i have a ASUS I need to reset my battery ...it is inturnal cant get to it ....i currently live in a nursing home taking it to a shop is not an option no $$$

greens

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Why do you need to remove the battery? Internal batteries are not meant to be removed.

Holding the power button for an extended period of time, like 30 seconds, usually simulates a battery removal.

greens

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Why do you need to remove the battery? Internal batteries are not meant to be removed.

Holding the power button for an extended period of time, like 30 seconds, usually simulates a battery removal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Mugsy Laptop Tech Support 7
N Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
T Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
mhanzer Laptop Tech Support 2
Richmondman Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 7
A Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! Lenovo laptop dead after factory reset
Solved! Looking for a way to reset my Lenovo ideal pad 110 battery
Need to reset CMOS. No Reset button. No jumper. No battery
So I took the battery out of my Asus model x555d as per the directions to reset computer by taking battery out. The directions
How to reset ASUS non removable battery
How to reset PowerCFG Battery Report data?
Manually Resetting Bios with CMOS Battery
I reset my laptop and clicked earase all files. In the middle of resetting my buddy comes and takes the battery out and un plug
Can I remove the battery from the back of my gateway NE71B laptop to reset it? And if so can you tell me how to do it
I wanted to reset my laptop but when it resetting it's battery died and it switch off. After that I can't turn it on
After internal battery reset my Acer F5-573G-57E8 is not openning without power cord plugged in
Laptop won't turn on and battery reset won't work (internal battery)
reset CMOS battery in a Lenovo Ideapad U530
How to reset ASUS Q593U; it doesn't seem to have a battery I can remove. And it won't turn on
HARD RESETING LAPTOP WITH INBUILT BATTERY (Lenovo Ideapad 100 15IBY)
I have to reset my battery every time I want to use my ACER V 15 laptop
Asus Laptop turns off will not restart un less battery out and power bar reset
it stuck on a black screen and won't reset when I turn off is it a way to reboot...it doesn't have a battery to take out its a
I can't get my laptop to turn on I believe the battery is full I have a Acer MS 583 p 6428 I tried the battery reset on the fr
Lenovo y410p not booting up after doing battery reset in lenovo energy management.

ASK THE COMMUNITY