I plugged my Xbox one into a new TV and the video is messed I need to get to the settings and change it

Shawn_26

Commendable
Feb 27, 2016
I don't have another TV to plug it into to change the settings, could some give me a step by step walk through on witch buttons to press to get to the settings and change it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 0
Rightoverdere Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 18
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 9
G Streaming Video & TVs 5
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Best solution for a bluetooth transmitter for TV with digital coax (SPDIF) & 3.5 plug out? This is for the Amazon SunBriteTV SE 43-Inch
Question Wifi issue with firestick plugged into a ruko tv
Question Star Wars Plug/Play Almost Working
Question Tv wont turn on unless it's unplugged and plugged back in
Question Namco and Atari Plug N Plays
Solved! No ANT in on back of tv- how do I get regular tv if I can’t plug aerial in
Solved! Is it possible to connect a ps1 that has a red yellow and white av to an older tv that has yellow and white av plug-in
As soon as i plug the hdmi cord from my cable to my element tv the tv turns off, How can i fix this?
My tv is sharp aquos. When i put the plug of our newly brought karaoke dvd, the video is black and white. But other channels a
My firestick is plugged into hdmi1 but there’s no hdmi 1 on the tv, only video 1
I have a pdi flat screen TV and I'm trying to plug my HDMI and my video game or anything,and I can't seem yo find the componet
My tv has 2 inputs - video1 is the yellow-white-red while video2 has green-blue-red-white-red. I plugged in my cable box in
I cant find the hdmi input on my tv. My tv is component but i just plugged in the tendak HD video converter. But i cant find t
Help to connect Philips Home Theatre to Panasonic Led T.V.
can chromecast be plugged in a projector?
Videos appear on portable external HDD but not on plug in external HDD
Pull the plug ?
Two new Intellivision Plug-and-Plays...
Two new Intellivision Plug-and-Plays...
Hard Drives Will Soon Plug into DVRs

ASK THE COMMUNITY