i recenlty had to refresh my laptop due to the blue screen of death, everything is being recovered perfectly except one prob.

ragnaroc77

Estimable
May 10, 2015
please help after refreshing my windows 8.1 laptop due to blue screen of death. my computer restored to defaults practically perfectly all except for one really annoying and frustrating driver. i no longer have a intel driver to allow me to use the ethernet. i can use wifi just fine but i prefer to use the cable due to the fact that it practically quadruples my speeds. i tried downloading the drivers from intel and i get an error message saying that it doesnt detect any of the intel drivers at all. i need a solution for both issues. i have read previous responses to other articles and due to me not even being able to detect any drivers especially the one not present noe of those solutions even help me at present. please help and use simple terms i am still very new to owning and maintaining a mordern laptop/ pc my last pc was back during the windows xp days

ragnaroc77

Estimable
May 10, 2015

sorry i own a msi gt70 dominator but i was able to track down the utilities drivers disk thanks for the help.