I Replace my lcd digitizer for Samsung Galaxy S4, when i put my battery in it turns on for 1 sec then goes black screen

Reaper1924

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
Hello guys i recently bough an lcd digitizer for my Black Edition Samsugn Galaxy S4 i replace every part successfully but when i put the battery in the new lcd digitizer it automaticly turns on for 1 sec it shows me the logo of Samsugn Galaxy S4 then goes black screen again. I though that was a fried Motherboard or any other fried parts so i put and assemble the parts back to my old Samsug Galaxy S4 Lcd digitizer and the phone opens normally (flashing blue led etc.) so that wasn't any fried motherboard. I assemble it back to the new but same as before, when i put the battery it vibrates a bit screen turn on, logo samsung for 1 sec then black screen. I tried to first put the charger in my phone and then the battery and i have the same thing, but instead of 1 sec logo samsung, i get 1 sec of charging battery icon and then black screen. By the Way i purchased an lcd digitizer for black mist samsugn galaxy s4 not for Black Edition samsung galaxy s4

So any ideas guys?

Thanks for your time

You didn't say if the Black Edition works without the digitizer, so I am assuming it does. Query, is the screen on it damaged in any way? This could be the cause of the problem. Also, it may be that, although it works on the standard S4, it may not work on the Black Edition. Samsung made quite a few changes between them. Even the smallest of difference can cause it not work. Have you checked its specs to see if it would actually work with the Black Edition?

Reaper1924

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013

My old screen lcd digitizer has broken so i cant see if its work properly (its all black) but it response correctly if i put the charger (red led) or when i unlock my screen (the red led goes off) so i assume everything works fine.
But i haven't checked the specs between lcd digitizer black edition and lcd digitizer black mist.
Although when i install every component to my new lcd digitizer for black mist it turns on by itself when i put the battery in (i don't even touch the power button) so maybe is a stuck power/unlock button?

Reaper1924

Honorable
Dec 1, 2013
well the company that i bought the lcd digitizer, persist that is not a compatible problem and they tell me everytime to rub the plug wire, tapes etc. with alcohol. i've tried but nothing, also everytime i put all parts in my old phone and connect it with the charger all looks normal, (except the broken lcd digitizer).