I solved the problem of the being unable to get the pics off the card, ok one question of that?

danfifepsu31

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014
I solved the problem of the being unable to get the pics off the card, ok one question of that. I solved it by putting the card in a card reader and all the pics show on the camera, but how come it didnt recognize the camera. This issue with me has come to a conclusion and next I will save my pics on cds. EVery pic I have taken since I started using a digital camera is ACCOUNTED FOR! I have never had a card corrupt. I am going to buy new cards this spring as I have had the same cards for a year.

Best buy was wrong Id never see my pics again

as solving this was SIMPLE!

danfifepsu31

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014

it was stuff like people like Best buy. the problem is solved. I dont know what it was, I DONT. maybe the software in the Nixson and next time I use a nixon I will only use 20 percent of the memory card memory and upload as after so much the comp wont recognize it.

We all told you to try this a while ago, but glad it's finally over and your pictures are safe. And we also said that Best Buy techs are not the best you can find. Many of them are very limited in what they know, any tech with more than a few months of experience would have tried your card in a card reader right away.

It's not an issue with the card, it's an issue with the camera to USB connection. If it was the card, using a card reader also would not work. No need to get a new card, just use the same card reader to move pictures to the computer.

danfifepsu31

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014

No no No I meant NIKKON. but when I Woke up I was hoping it was a dream that I got the pics off, and then after I Saved them all on disks. That was EASY. But Best buy said, nothing will read the pics! I proved them wrong.

Good that you solved your problem!

That's like saying that you outwitted a 6 yr old in chess. And by "I" you mean the forum advice hehe.

danfifepsu31

Estimable
Feb 22, 2014
to ask if I put a full memory card back in and it says full and then I delete 2 pics and it says full, but the pics still show and it works, whats all that mean?

of the pics I couldnt get off until last week, I have saved them in 3 copies of cds and still on that same memory card. I have them on many backups this means.