I switch offed my laptop when it is resetting and again when i on my laptop it says press ctrl+alt+del to restart but not rest

aryanchinu22

Prominent
Sep 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from aryanchinu22 : "Not working ios"

I switced off my laptop when it getting restarted now its not opening it comes to ctrl+alt+delt to restart nothing happens after

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 4
S Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Max distance of HDR10 with Atlona HDBT switcher
My laptop HP x 360 is in a problem that is button are on but screen is totally off switch of laptop on light is always on when
Hi Tom, I bought a Lenova i5 Thinkcentre desktop at an auction and it was wiped claen of course. But when i switch it on it's
Hi!my laptop has proceesor of amd a8-7410! my pc is having a dedicated vram of radeon r5 m335!! but my laptop is using the in
Is there a way to switch the primary and secondary functions of certain keys on my laptop keyboard?
I completely switched off the laptop, then I dissembled the laptop and assembled it back just to see what brand of the RAM, bu
How can I use the the mic that comes with the earbuds instead of using the laptop mic and NOT use the laptop mic?
my laptop samsung rv509 is not turning on without plugging to chrger and it switch of when charger is removed
Also looking for charger of accer
My lenovo laptop keyboard not working because of which I cannot switch it on as it is password protected. Please help
Possible to remove the switch tops of this mechanical keyboard?
it happens that when I opened up a rid of my laptop windows 10,my laptop switched on itself but I need this way to stop so tha
Hi...I'm using dell latitude e7240 and after reinstalling new window10 it is still saying...wireless capability is switched of
How do take out my laptop acer E51-531-c6se of hibernating mode
how do I take out my acer inspire switch 10e out of hibernation mode
my laptop switches off of while booting
Laptop switches of ( mostly while playing games ) not overheating .
My laptop keys of @ and "have been switched... how do I change them back?
HP laptop not switching on most of the time
Laptop white screens then switches off when bumped of moved.

ASK THE COMMUNITY