I tried another input but that didn’t work. I don’t know about going to tools and renaming the input ? I don’t know wh

Aug 3, 2018
I have no sound when using my fire stick. It happened suddenly. We’ve been using our firestick for a while now with no problems. I restarted the firestick and also made sure it’s as updated.

Solution
Are you using an audio receiver for this device? If it is, you need to unplug the Firestick first to reset it, then make sure that you will plug it back in to the TV's HDMI port then audio receiver should be connected via RCA or optical cable to your TV. Make sure that you will choose the correct source where firestick is selected via HDMI as well as the audio selected in the settings of the TV is set in the receiver.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
Are you using an audio receiver for this device? If it is, you need to unplug the Firestick first to reset it, then make sure that you will plug it back in to the TV's HDMI port then audio receiver should be connected via RCA or optical cable to your TV. Make sure that you will choose the correct source where firestick is selected via HDMI as well as the audio selected in the settings of the TV is set in the receiver.

Solution