Solved! I use the YouTube app but can't see the video only audio will be plays .so plz help me

ketanpande19

Prominent
Oct 21, 2017
Sir ,
I will use the YouTube app but can't see the video on it only audio will play on it .soo plz kindly help me

Solution
The most possible problem is the app running poorly on your Device, my phone has problems running apps like youtube and Google Chrome (yes google chrome runs poorly on my phone sometimes but that's just life) i figure you've restarted your app and device if you haven't than do so, if your device still doesn't display an image (specifically in the youtube app, i recommend using google chrome or safari. Worst case scenario that doesn't work.... Hardware damage?

totaljonahjames

Prominent
Nov 9, 2017
The most possible problem is the app running poorly on your Device, my phone has problems running apps like youtube and Google Chrome (yes google chrome runs poorly on my phone sometimes but that's just life) i figure you've restarted your app and device if you haven't than do so, if your device still doesn't display an image (specifically in the youtube app, i recommend using google chrome or safari. Worst case scenario that doesn't work.... Hardware damage?

Solution