I want to buy a new phone.The specs of the phone I am looking for is given below.Any suggestions?

Aug 19, 2018
are there any smartphones under Rs 12000 with 64 gb internal memory, 4 gb ram, good dual rear camera, good selfie camera, 4000 mAh battery, screen size upto 5.7 inches (min 5.5 inches) with no physical buttons, supports 4G volte? Somewhat like "Infocus vision 3 pro" but this brand is not so famous so I am not sure to but it. Any suggestions?

Solution
That is about $170 US, there won't be any phone with all the specs you are looking for outside of the lesser known cheap brands, likely to be dead quickly. You may be able to find some with most of those specs, outside of a "good" camera. Maybe the Honor 7X, Moto G6, ZTE Blade V8 Pro, those are close to your budget.
That is about $170 US, there won't be any phone with all the specs you are looking for outside of the lesser known cheap brands, likely to be dead quickly. You may be able to find some with most of those specs, outside of a "good" camera. Maybe the Honor 7X, Moto G6, ZTE Blade V8 Pro, those are close to your budget.

Solution