Solved! I want to split digital cable

shell3c

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
i have digital cable in the livingroom ,i would like to put cable in the kitchen without a cable box .can i split the cable it dose'nt matter if the channels play the same wahat can i do ?

Your cable box had audio/video as well as RF outputs. If you are using the av outputs on the living room TV then just connect the RF (antenna channel 3 or 4) to the kitchen TV. If you are using the RF outputs for the living room then just split that with a good quality splitter of at least 2Ghz bandwidth. Each TV will play the same channel.

Your cable box had audio/video as well as RF outputs. If you are using the av outputs on the living room TV then just connect the RF (antenna channel 3 or 4) to the kitchen TV. If you are using the RF outputs for the living room then just split that with a good quality splitter of at least 2Ghz bandwidth. Each TV will play the same channel.

shell3c

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH I DID IT .I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUT MY TV ON FOR WEEKS AND FINALLY I DID .YOU HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL I AM SO HAPPY AGAIN THANK YOU

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smartprado Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 22
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 7
A Streaming Video & TVs 2