I was trying to clean out my storage space on my phone. Because it keeps saying that I have low storage space. I bought this p

Jinny1976

Commendable
May 23, 2016
I was trying to clean my storage space because my phone kept a message telling me i had low storage. So i tried but somehow I deleted my pictures and videos. I really need Help in getting those pics. I had pics of Loved Ones that Passed Away. And of other special moments that i will never see again. Can someone Please Help Me Get Those Pictures Back?

Solution
Go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. I don't think you need to be rooted to use it.

Install it and look through the folders for Lost.dir. It's Android's equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and if you're lucky, you may find them.
Go to the Play Store and download Root File Manager. I don't think you need to be rooted to use it.

Install it and look through the folders for Lost.dir. It's Android's equivalent of Windows Recycle Bin and if you're lucky, you may find them.

Solution

code guy

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
Did you already look in your recently deleted folder?
1.Open your Photos app.
2.Tap on the Albums menu to open the list of albums.
3.Tap on Recently Deleted.
4.You see a list of photos. ...
5.When the photo opens, you can tap on Recover (bottom-right.)
6.The photo will be restored to the original album it was in.

That does free up some space but it's better done in the Apps list where you can treat each one according to your needs. Some apps work better if they can find data in the cache.

While you're in that list, you can uninstall a load of stuff you never use.