I would like to join class action lawsuit against HP for wireless failure with d

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Is there a class action lawsuit against HP for wireless problems and motherboard issues affecting wireless and battery? If so I would like to join. How can I go about it?

pcfixed

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
Is there a class action lawsuit against HP for wireless problems and motherboard issues affecting wireless and battery? If so I would like to join. How can I go about it?

they'll win, its true what you need to do and all hp owners should but sofar it made them look real bad and I am sure you wont buy another hp ever in your life
and maybe you tol another 5 people who also wont buy that crapy brand.
it seems that the wireless and the motherboard issue was a result of bad cooling design which overheated the componments, hp should've at least warned or sent
letters to owners to buy extra cooling such as fan boards, the bios fix still didnt make the fan run faster...

anyway, you could try! go to hp forums and find the million threads about the same problem as evidence.

sushiserv

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
http://www.milberg.biz/nvidia.html

here is a link to the lawsuit filed against nvidia. hopefully something good comes out of it.

it wasnt a bad cooling design. the gpu fried the motherboard basically and hp and nvidia and apple and dell admitted it but hp did not want to fix their customers laptops.

vr4god

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
ASUS is also effected by this. My NVIDIA 8600 is integrated into the motherboard on a G2S NOTEBOOK SOLD BY NEWEGG.COM AND MANUFACTURED BY ASUS. ASUS will not return calls, emails, letters or anything and I have been complaining of a problem since early 2009. Also I tried to return this notebook PC to newegg.com after i bought it and realized it had problems. They would not refund or anything. They are aware of this too and was trying to dump there stock, I believe. My warranty officially ended on 10-1-09. ASUS still has not replied or anything to me. I want to be part of this lawsuit as do many others i have spoken too. How do we go about it? I need advice and the way to get on this list. Please send me any information to my email at vr4nin@msn.com or vr4god@msn.com. I spent 2200.00 for a notebook/laptop that was defective from the beginning. It was rarely used and now I have nothing but a black screen. PC boots fine I can hear it. Please help. I really cant afford to take this loss as I lost my job this past year and I am in a financial hardship as it is. I want my unit replaced. Who and where do I go to file my complaints and get my money back or a new PC?

Dave Simmons
SLC, UT

sushiserv

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
Ok you need to take asus to small claims court.

The class action lawsuit for this was actually thrown out since the amount of plantiffs was immeasurable.

sushiserv

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
There were and over 2k-3k plantiffs for the HP case, but the class action suit would have elicted millions for an unknown amount of people.

If you would like, I can help you go about setting up a claim against ASUS.

You can also go to hplies.com , they will also help you.

What state/country to you live in. I can only help you (optimally) if you are US bound.

bonbon56

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010

Hi. I bought an Asus laptop from Newegg in February. I have sent it back 4 times. I get crash dump and then a black screen. They refuse to give me a new laptop. I didn't spend as much as you did on yours but I'm a widow with 3 children and I bought this laptop for my daughter for school and have had nothing but trouble. I was told to go to Consumer Affairs with the complaint. What do you think? Bonnie, Staten Island, New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS