ICE Docking Station Turns Smartphones to Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

yadge

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2007
It would be cool if it had a battery built in that would charge the phone and power the tablets screen while you're using it.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
@macewrox:
It turns into a tablet since it adds USB ports, front-facing camera and sd-card slot, which two of three are not present in iPod touch 4th gen.

@yadge:
Yes, a built-in rechargable battery would be nice.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
yes, the days when we're implanted with a computer, that we then plug into various physical devices is drawing nearer, mauahahah

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]sceen311[/nom]yes, the days when we're implanted with a computer, that we then plug into various physical devices is drawing nearer, mauahahah[/citation]

Think of all the not so savvy users that get viruses for thinking they won a free car for being the millionth visitor, now imaging people being infected instead. Yeah we got a long ways before a cyborg happens.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
This could be a hot item if its implemented correctly. Lets see how many hours after release it takes for Apple to sue both of these companies for putting iDevices into them.

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
I think this could be a real alternative to buy an expensive tablet. I would be interested for $200. But I do feel they might sued, which be unfortunate imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.