If I want to ship my mac to the USA via DHL. Is it allowed? And how much I should pay

maher.m.youssef

Prominent
Sep 13, 2017
I have a laptop in lebanon and it is used. I need to ship it to the USA. But don't know if that is ok or not or how much will cost me

Lutfij

Splendid
You should first contact the DHL branch/office at your region to get a better understanding of whether you can and will be allowed to do such a thing. I know that so long as you conform to their rules and can pay for their services(which isn't going to be cheap) they will get the mobile computing device to the desired location.

I would advise though that you should think ahead before sending it(if you get the green signal from DHL) since the product might be insured if damaged but claiming for said damage would result in time lost and ofc every one wants things to work out of the box thus that the packaging is properly insulated with styrofoam or foam+bubblewrap.

Oh and one more thing, don't you think you could send it via a friend leaving for the USA?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Laptop Tech Support 7
K Laptop Tech Support 26
L Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 3
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Gaming PC suddenly extremely slow during boot (No startup programs are allowed) - Please Read All
New SSD Not allowing Laptop to play any low end games
My Toshiba laptop will not allow me to login
My Windows 10 ASUA laptop allows me to enter the network key but does not connect to it
Solved! I can't use a ? In my wifi PW on my laptop. It's not the keyboard at all it's just for some reason it's not allowing me to put
Edit / Right Click options automatically display but keyboard will not allow character entry
bios setting not allowing to move forward
Disabling/uninstalling intel bluetooth allows my laptop to discover and connect to wifi
My laptop is stuck on one chrome window. It will not accept clicks, but the cursor moves. It will allow ctrl+alt+delete, but w
Dead battery, only allow Intel and not Nvidia
On far cry 5 it only allows me to use 128mb of VRAM when my laptop specs says I can run up to 4.07gb I have a hp flagship i3 7
How do I get rid of this pop ups that says "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device"every time I click "m
ASUS laptop will not allow me to log in when I do not have internet access
Hi. My Asus won't allow me to access csm
New laptop does not allow me to enter password (the typing does not show up) so I can no longer access it.
Its not allowing me to reset, and I need to keep my files.
HP ENVY Notebook wont allow to Factory Reset. NO DISK!
Why wont my laptop allow me to log in even though i know this is the right password how can i log in
My acer E1-531 laptop is starting up..my cursor works..i click to go to page to login with my password & it will not allow me
my computer won't allow me to enter because I can't remember password

ASK THE COMMUNITY