I'm looking for a new HD telly, I’ve been looking at Samsung/Sony/Phil

shaneire

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2008
I'm looking for a new HD telly, I’ve been looking at Samsung/Sony/Philips but not sure as of yet.

The main thing I’m looking for is a good PC port actually, I'll be using it mainly for my 360 and PC through the VGA port. I know Samsung are great telly’s but I’m aware there DNIe and other gimmicks don’t work through the VGA port, and can lead to very washed out image.

I don’t like using component as the image quality is far worse the vga even though it’s more vibrant. I will be using HDMI for PS3 as my 360 doesn’t have HDMI port and my PC is set up with long VGA lead as its other side of room, and thought of getting HDMI adapters and several leads to connect together is too much effort and costly.

So I’m looking for some help/advice for a good telly that is known to have a good PC port and of course good overall quality and value for money.

I'll be getting a 32'' so 720p is enough tbh, I’m aware alot of the new models from big companies even have 1080p on 32'', but I'd rather not spend the money as it would be cool to have PC on that res, but on a 32'' the difference isn’t worth the price tag I don’t think.

Thanks...