I'm looking for a Virtual Audio Cable

TurtleXIII

Estimable
May 25, 2015
I'm not sure where to find the "best" one I guess. I'm just looking to run my microphone through audition (cleaning up background noise) and then back through to mumble or OBS or anything. I found this, but also found this as well. So I'm not actually sure which one is the "correct" one I guess. I used the trial version of the first link and it worked how I wanted it to. I just don't know if the other one works better than the first one. Or if there is another version that works better also.

Also I was wondering if they both work with windows 10? I don't want to buy it then not work. Sorry if it's a dumb question, I was just worried :p

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this!

Solution
i do believe muzychenko is the guys home site however he does not have a way to pay for orders set up and says that he will email you a link. i am thinking that the second link ntonyx is an affiliate of his that is acting as the store. you may want to check with the author though as this is just my own thoughts on the matter.

he lists w8 support but not w10. the best thing to do would be to install it on w10 to see if it does what you want it to do still before thinking about purchasing.
i do believe muzychenko is the guys home site however he does not have a way to pay for orders set up and says that he will email you a link. i am thinking that the second link ntonyx is an affiliate of his that is acting as the store. you may want to check with the author though as this is just my own thoughts on the matter.

he lists w8 support but not w10. the best thing to do would be to install it on w10 to see if it does what you want it to do still before thinking about purchasing.

Solution

TurtleXIII

Estimable
May 25, 2015

Okay thank you very much :)