Im not getting sound when playing prime videos on Amazon fire stick.

Apr 29, 2018
The click sound when pressing keys on the remote is working as are all the other apps like Netflix, Amazon Music and iplayer. It's just the videos (films and TV shows) that we're not getting sound from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 9
Tombo9 Audio 3
M Audio 1
SheriB10671 Audio 0
C Audio 1
LostWorm Audio 1
K Audio 1
D Audio 3
J Audio 1
J Audio 7
A Audio 1
T Audio 1
F Audio 1
P Audio 1
B Audio 1
P Audio 1
N Audio 7
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
I Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question I want to play sound out of a phone speaker from a computer (via Bluetooth?)
Question Creative T15 Wireless playing sound only from left speaker when using aux
Question Bluetooth/wired headphones only play on one side
Question Play Music via AUX on Old Sound System?
Question PC 5.1 Surround Sound: Right speaker sound playing out of left speaker
My Realtek HD Audio speakers does not play sound....
Solved! Sound only playing out of right headphone
Solved! How can I play sound at the same both from my laptop and my extended monitor I connected with HDMI cable?
Solved! New Sennheiser GSP 600's only playing sound fron right side
Solved! I have a magnavox led tv and magnavox dvd. My channels come through hdmi1 cable I am getting no sound from dvd. It’s playing
I have 5.1 sound fore satellite tv and on demand but cannot get Netflix to play 5.1
Solved! I have dvd /vhs combo unit. I connected the composit and the audio. The dvd plays great the vhs has onl sound???
Headset sounds plays through microphone.
Earphones seemingly not detected, but they play sound
Bluetooth connected to comp plays mp3 but won't have sound from comp videos Avi,mp4 or mkv
Computer will only play sound out left side but not right side
Play through 2 soundbars
sound bar and subwoofer used to play fine,then quit playing after a couple mnutes and shuts down--why
PC Sounds being played though headset microphone

ASK THE COMMUNITY