I'm still within 30 days but can't get the refund. I've written to them twice but no response.

Dec 13, 2018
1. I signed up for Nordvpn and many times I wasn't able to connect or it was very slow.
2. I contacted customer service and the representative suggests I disconnect my firewall and any anti-virus-malware I have on my computer.
3. I did this and Nordvpn worked great.
4. I downloaded something that infected my PC and had to reset it to factory settings.
5. I don't want to be on the internet without my Firewall or anti-virus-malware features.
6. I'm still within the 30 days. I've written to them twice to get the 30-Day Guarantee Refund but they haven't responded back.

Solution

Waiting for 6,7 days for a reply is probably more than enough. The reason they asked if you paid by card is that you can contact your Credit Card and dispute the charge though them. They can grab the...
Dec 13, 2018
Nordvpn has a "contact us" link but it doesn't provide any phone number - just email.
I've written to them twice but haven't got a response.
Soon the 30 days will be over and I won't be eligible for the refund.
In any case, thank you for replying to my post.

Dec 13, 2018
Yes, I paid with my CITI card on 11-24-18
I first contacted Customer Support after 1 week of experiencing slow connection or not being able to connect.
After downloading a virus and resetting my PC I wrote asking for a refund on 12-06-18
I didn't get a response so I wrote another email asking for a refund today, 12-13-18

On a side note, am I being unreasonable wanting an immediate reply?
Am I being unreasonable being afraid that they aren't going to honor their 30-Day Guarantee Refund policy?

Thank you for responding to my post.

Waiting for 6,7 days for a reply is probably more than enough. The reason they asked if you paid by card is that you can contact your Credit Card and dispute the charge though them. They can grab the refund directly that way for you if they find you have a case.

Also since you have documentation showing you contacted them within 30 days for a refund, them not replying to you in that time should not count towards the guarantee time. You contacted them within the time period to get the refund, the time they take to reply is not part of that.

Solution
Dec 13, 2018
1. I do have documentation that I wrote to them via gmail that I sent.
2. I did disable recurring payments in my account settings.
3. I never thought of contacting my credit card company to dispute the charges.

I want to thank everyone who responded to my post.
Your answers really helped.