I'm trying to hook up surrounding to lg tv I bought a optical cord and still no surround sound

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 0
K Audio 1
Rubycom Audio 0
G Audio 0
R Audio 6
G Audio 1
T Audio 1
Aesmodan13 Audio 1
L Audio 1
B Audio 1
Z Audio 21
T Audio 1
W Audio 3
D Audio 4
V Audio 1
malrats Audio 1
J Audio 2
O Audio 3
burstfyre20 Audio 5
S Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Pioneer vsx-d710s to PS4 surround sound
Question Single 5:1 / Mic jack on z790 Gaming X AX motherboard. Connect to Z5300 Surround Speakers which have a greren/yellow/black 3.5mm cable
Question Can I Output Dolby Digital5.1 surround on multiple Class D amplifiers using Sb0880 Sound card by creative
Question How do i get sound on my lfe from 2.0 and 5.0 sources?
Question Best way to connect a Sony BRAVIA X900F to JBL SCS136 surround sound system
Solved! (SOLVED)Spdif digital audio cable(3.5mm trrs phono plug to coaxial connector)) question
Question Logitech Z906 + Xgimi horizon pro = no surround?
Question Legacy comp surround system
Solved! Is it possible to connect a new TV to an old surround system?
Question 5.1 Speakers work with music but when tested rear, center and sub dont work
Question Sound problems with PCIE Audio Card (Sound coming from the opposite side of the speakers or center or surround sometimes when it shouldnt)
I'm running xbox one through hdmi to my TV, bought a logitec z506 surround system and have connected it to the TV using a doub
I have an old sharp surround system with 5speakers .it also has an optical out port my lg TV has an optical out I bought an ra
new tv has hdmi and scart. surround sound is scart only. bought a scart to hdmi converter but still cant sound when i try to w
Jus bought a lg surround sound system, on my old lg all I had to do was plug it in, why can't I get sound
Bought SHP9500 and VMODA BoomPro for gaming. Do I need anything else?
I purchased a surround sound setup for my basement living room. I was told when I bought the house it was wired for ss already
I bought the surround sound speakers z506 Logitech and only my right side speaker work NEED HELP !
I just bought a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers but I can't hear any sound from the rear speakers
Some questions on Sony BDV-T79 sound system I just bought(total newb to surround sound)

ASK THE COMMUNITY