I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted ?

Jun 6, 2018
I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted it is showing "before removing the SD card unmount it from setting" .i need data.. Help me?

Either the phone's SD card slot is not functioning correctly, there is a problem with the card, or it is the wrong type/size (storage capacity) for that device. Have you tried that card in another device, and tried another card in your device to see what happens?

Then there is probably something wrong with that card. Nothing you can do if it has been damaged in some way (even if you can't see the damage). If no device can access it, then whatever is on it is gone. You will need to get a new SD card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 5
B Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 10
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Can memory probelsin samsung J3 be solved by inserting new SD card.
Solved! memory saver stop in Samsung j2
Solved! SD Card not detected in Samsung J2 Core
How to set sd card as default storage memory of Samsung galaxy j7 duo
Hi I have a Samsung note 8 64gb memory however after transferring 4-5 data it says memory full could you please help currently
how to i change my phone memory storge to sd card of samsung j2
how to set my sd card as primary memoryfor my samsung galaxy A6+
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Is my phone's internal 16 GB memory on the SIM card or are they separate?
im using a samsung s7 edge. i need to load info onto a memory card. can ghis be done automatically i dont have time to do
How to set default download location to external sd card on samsung j2 prime
Need memory off old flips to my new touch screen Android4g Samsung don't own computer,tablets,just phone's newest one here is
how can i download apps directly in sd card in samsung duos GTS7562?
i have the samsung j7. i am wanting all downloaded pdf and pes files to be saved on the memory card rather than in my phone.
hi, samsung note4 N9100 HK dual sim, please help
Can I use a Samsung SDHC EVO Memory Card in my Galaxy On5 Cell phone?
Samsung A6 phone memory
i have a samsung phone where i put the majority of my memory on the sd card. although i have pics on the sd card the phone sti
How do i store all my videos,music and photos on my sd card,I have a Samsung J5 it's rather urgent because my phone memory is
I recently brought a Samsung J5 and I brought a 16gb memory card but when I go to storage on the phone it shows the memory car
how do i retrieve videos i accidently deleted on my samsung s3? they were saved onto the phone memory, not sd card.

ASK THE COMMUNITY