Solved! I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted ?

Jun 6, 2018
I'm using Samsung evo+ memory card, my phone automatically stop detecting the memory card even if it inserted it is showing "before removing the SD card unmount it from setting" .i need data.. Help me?

Solution
Then there is probably something wrong with that card. Nothing you can do if it has been damaged in some way (even if you can't see the damage). If no device can access it, then whatever is on it is gone. You will need to get a new SD card.
Either the phone's SD card slot is not functioning correctly, there is a problem with the card, or it is the wrong type/size (storage capacity) for that device. Have you tried that card in another device, and tried another card in your device to see what happens?

Then there is probably something wrong with that card. Nothing you can do if it has been damaged in some way (even if you can't see the damage). If no device can access it, then whatever is on it is gone. You will need to get a new SD card.

Solution