Status
Not open for further replies.

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
This is a very nice looking Keyboard that i was surprised that it was not in the upper double digits or the low triple digits. I really like the amber color on this keyboard reminds me of a BMW instrument panel.

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]This is a very nice looking Keyboard that i was surprised that it was not in the upper double digits or the low triple digits. I really like the amber color on this keyboard reminds me of a BMW instrument panel.[/citation]

It's the same color that they used for the G15 that I'm typing on right now. My question is, is this any better then my G15 keyboard? I'm just curious because I've never heard of this Ghosting issue with keyboards before and I game allot..

censoredsoft

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2010
A good keyboard for the price. I'm glad to see that microsoft is trying to figure to figure out what gamers want/need. I still prefer my Lycosa from Razer. As far as this keyboard:

PROs:
Lower profile keys.
Back lighting is good.
Macros are a must.
Ghosting has been addressed.
Price.

Cons:
Is that some kind of fabric for the wrist wrest? come on, that will get nasty fast.

G

How does this keyboard address ghosting exactly? I don't get it or the term game-ghosting is used in a way unkown to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.