Immigrant 'Smuggle Truck' iPhone Game Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Well is Apple did approve then you would read articles about how Apple offers distasteful games. Cant win some times. Will def buy the game tho...lol.

cburke82

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
android would allow it :) not that its a good game just saying android give the user the ability to decide for themselves

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Even after four years of marriage, my wife and I only this morning jumped through the last hoop to get any conditions removed from her permanent residency. The parasites in this country are truly out of control.

manitoublack

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
Grow up Osxsier. For a country with a rich migrant history the current situation is an abomination. As for the game it takes an unfortunate reality and makes a game out of it. More power to them.

From Australia
Jordan

felipex

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
It should be up to the individual to judge which is or not objectionable. When you let anyone else judge things for you you become a slave (of the government, of the military, of apple, etc.) A simple classification of the content should suffice (and even that is objectionable). People who buy it know what they are acquiring, so they are making a educated and conscious decision. What right do a company have to deny you your own volition?

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
Why can't the game developers use some common sense when thinking of a game title? im going to bet it's not that good, so they need to draw some attention to the game with a " bad " name. soon we will have redneck rider, Yankee mud bogging, Jewish jewels, Indian round up, Nazi slave camp-your goal is to escape. these games are targeted toward the Teen male I would think. but im sure the game developers got something they needed out of this Attention! and Tom's helping provide it!

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
[citation][nom]felipex[/nom]It should be up to the individual to judge which is or not objectionable. When you let anyone else judge things for you you become a slave (of the government, of the military, of apple, etc.) "

If the world worked like that, there would be a whorehouse, crack house in every town just to name a few. you could say im going overboard with this, but were do we draw the line?

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I'm truly sorry if you believed my reference was to immigrants themselves. Nothing could be farther from the truth. "Parasites" was a reference to Government and its minions, who compel others to their will by force (or threats thereof). This country was BUILT by immigrants; if you're coming here to work (as the millions who passed through Ellis Island in the 19th century did), please come because we need you. My wife is from El Salvador. She didn't come here to collect unearned benefits at the forced expense of others by dropping an "anchor baby" or playing some other kind of game. Drying up that trough would solve our "illegal" immigrant problem overnight. We've filed countless forms, paid (or incurred costs) in the thousands; all a game to enrich these parasites. Only now can I be reasonably certain the woman who chose to share the rest of her life with me isn't going to be arbitrarily sent away simply because she wasn't born here.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
Hey I know: A game where you're a immigrant agent with a sniper rifle pickin off smugglers/drug dealers in the middle of a group of people racing across the desert into the border????

free_radical

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]memadmax[/nom]Hey I know: A game where you're a immigrant agent with a sniper rifle pickin off smugglers/drug dealers in the middle of a group of people racing across the desert into the border????[/citation]

Now that's an app I'd buy!

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]manitoublack[/nom]Grow up Osxsier. For a country with a rich migrant history the current situation is an abomination. As for the game it takes an unfortunate reality and makes a game out of it. More power to them.From AustraliaJordan[/citation]
we accept people from all race color and ethnicity. however some people fack it up for the rest of them.

morons think terrorists are comeing over the boarder, so its now a pain in the a$$ to go to canada.

illegal mexicans come over and in the south, they really do take jobs, like construction and other around the house jobs away from americans.

we always had immigration, but always just enough to get by. we need unemployment to be at about 5% of those seeking jobs to keep everything stable. but with so many places going over seas now... yea...

its not as easy as many people think the issue is. personally all i think you should have to do to get into america is speak english, anything more than that, such as a job at an airport or other risk spots, all they need to do i s a background check for more details.

free_radical

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]osxsier[/nom]The only person who is a parasite is you. Racist prick.[/citation]

Hablo espanol? The vast majority of illegal immigrants, regardless of race, are parasites bleeding this country dry. Most will never become productive members of the society and are good for little more than the dirtiest jobs in the food industry. Fortunately, the nation's patience with them is eroding fast.

G

Apple is anti American! Freedom of Speech does not exist on Apple products; and any developer not sharing Apple's ideology is banned. Apple's motto used to be think different, now it is think what we allow you.

So I am constantly surprised by how many so called liberals and progressives use Apple products which stifle free speech and are made by practical slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.