Improve Android keyboard selections

Aug 20, 2018
really looking forward to some help I have been stuck for a couple months trying to find the answer I've tried several keyboards on my phone thinking it was the keyboard program itself but it is not so many times the auto suggestion of a misspelled word is all totally garbled and does not make sense at all and I have tried to figure out how to improve and get better selections to get properly spelled word to choose from instead of garble thank you

Solution
If something is showing up garbled then it isn't working correctly. If you are using a third party app or third party keyboard to try and resolve this I would suggest uninstalling said item, restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) and then trying with the standard google keyboard. It should give you words, not other stuff.

Now, if this is happening with a specific app, and not the whole phone, then you need to contact the creators of that app to resolve the problem.
If something is showing up garbled then it isn't working correctly. If you are using a third party app or third party keyboard to try and resolve this I would suggest uninstalling said item, restarting the phone (turn it off and back on) and then trying with the standard google keyboard. It should give you words, not other stuff.

Now, if this is happening with a specific app, and not the whole phone, then you need to contact the creators of that app to resolve the problem.

Solution