In need of suggestions of good speaker setup for pc

Ford_Nucleon

Estimable
Dec 11, 2015
The only audio output my gaming pc has is my G933 headset. I would like to have a speaker setup for my computer, mostly for watching netflix and listening to music without the need of headphones. Any suggestions for a good audio setup between 150 -300 AUD? I know absolutely nothing about audio setups so any advice would be appreciated.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

I was going to suggest the same. They may not be as high end as you were looking for but for someone who watches LOTS of movies, listens to music and GAMES a lot as well I chose the Z506 Logitech speakers as well. Unfortunately I have yet to receive them so I can't offer any opinions.

Make sure you have your motherboard's latest audio driver installed. I wanted to make sure my motherboard was ready for these https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121057 (taking a chance, not sure what deals you have down there). M$ installed its generic driver. Sound was ok but it's better now with the proper driver. The sound was slightly distorted. Not bad. A $10 pair of speakers to hold me over. Got what I paid for. So I uninstalled the driver through Device Manager.. Uninstalled Realtek from my programs and features. Ran Ccleaner's registry cleaner. Then I ran the driver's setup. Then I restarted my PC.