In these circumstances,should I get a Gaming PC or a gaming laptop

ddaniyal

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017
OK, so my budget is 600$ Max and I am a teenager (idk if age matters here),I travel 2 times a year and I travel to a country where the light goes out once or twice a day for 5-8min. I also want to program small things. And some of the games I'd like to play are: PUBG, over watch, Battlefield, GTA V, COD WWII etc...

Solution
Your budget is a bit low for a gaming laptop worth getting. Low 700s you can get a system with a quad core i5 and a nVidia 1050 card, that should be OK for modern games at medium settings. If you get a slow system today, it will feel really slow in a few years and you can't upgrade laptops easily if at all. For $600 you can get systems with the older 950M or 960M video card, which are OK, but starting to age and you will have slower running games with more lag.
Your budget is a bit low for a gaming laptop worth getting. Low 700s you can get a system with a quad core i5 and a nVidia 1050 card, that should be OK for modern games at medium settings. If you get a slow system today, it will feel really slow in a few years and you can't upgrade laptops easily if at all. For $600 you can get systems with the older 950M or 960M video card, which are OK, but starting to age and you will have slower running games with more lag.

Solution

ddaniyal

Prominent
Nov 7, 2017