Question Information regarding Dell XPS 13, 15 and 17 laptops.

TBKR

Great
Nov 30, 2020
Hi there, I'm new to this forum.
I love Dell Laptops, right now I'm having an eye on the Dell's "XPS" series.
I have some questions to ask about the Dell XPS 13, 15 and 17 laptops.

1) Battery life. (I heard that the XPS 17 battery life is below average, I want to know about all three's battery life hours)
2)Performance
3)Screen resolution
4)Charging duration
5)Whether the device remains cool or turns hot
6)Keyboard
7)Operating System
8)Pricing

Web search will get you all of that. Many reviews out there for them already.

Almost all of the items you are looking at can't be explained properly out of context or can change based on model and options.

For example "performance", based on what? Gaming? Web browsing? Some specific application you want to use? XPS are higher end models, the speed they run programs will be good enough for anything outside of gaming. Again details are available in benchmarks through reviews.

Last two are really simple, Windows 10, prices check Dell, Amazon, Newegg, etc... they change often based on sales, new model releases, changes to specs.

Reactions: TBKR

TBKR

Great
Nov 30, 2020
Web search will get you all of that. Many reviews out there for them already.

Almost all of the items you are looking at can't be explained properly out of context or can change based on model and options.

For example "performance", based on what? Gaming? Web browsing? Some specific application you want to use? XPS are higher end models, the speed they run programs will be good enough for anything outside of gaming. Again details are available in benchmarks through reviews.

Last two are really simple, Windows 10, prices check Dell, Amazon, Newegg, etc... they change often based on sales, new model releases, changes to specs.
Hi......
It's about performance on running large apps, and more in the background....
As you told, the XPS are higher end models; probably they would support that sort of work...
And about the battery life, is it below the average hours????

jagdishsingh

Banned
BANNED
Jan 13, 2021
I can say Dell is a best brand for classy laptop in India and other countries, It offers good utility of everything such as hard drive, processor display, sound quality through woofers and sub woofers,

I am using Dell XPS 15 L502X since 2011 till now the It's performance in all aspects is good with out any issue,

I can strongly recommend to any one to buy this laptop for the reason that cost wise it is nice one.

Even your budget is little low, you can find low budget models also in Dell

we can have and use this user friendly laptop years and years, it needs only recommended periodical service and nothing else

Its service support also creditable

If any issue arise we get instant care by the technician at our door step over a phone call .

undoubtedly we can purchase this price worthy model.

TRENDING THREADS