Input Vizio with the tablet

If you want to use your tablet as a remote for the TVs it could be done if both TVs were on your network and there was an app from the TV maker that was compatible with the tablet.
If your tablet has IR then there may be an generic app to let you control the TVs with IR.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kavenoff Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 100
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question Sony STR-DH500 DVD HDMI input stuck on coax
Question onkyo tx-nr646 input
Question HDMI From Roku Not Visible on TV Input
Question Best setup for Wireless HDMI + HDMI Switch (2 Inputs -> 2 Outputs)
Question Logitec z506 input problem
I have an ASUS monitor with only VGA and 2 HDMI inputs. I have a ROKU+ stuck. I also have outdoor HDTV antenna. I want to be a
Vizio Smart TV does not have the coaxial input?
Watching youtube on my Vizio. Kept stopping to " loading ". I pressed the input button on the TV repeating every few minutes.
my vizio is pretty old and the input button recently stopped working and the remote isn’t working... what could i do ?
Input only button working on Vizio remote
My vizio model number D43-E2 only has input volume and power can't connect to internet bought it with out remote any suggestio
How to put on the input for a vizio tv with a universal remote
How do I scan channels with no remote & my vizio only has power-volume-input buttons.
Change input of Vizio to hdmi1
I have a Vizio TV without a remote and without a input button on the TV and I need to change TV over to HDMI
Vizio E series 4k input difference issue
Trying to hook up a Vizio tv with a new Sony Dvd Player. Connected it according to instructions, then go to Input on TV and sc
Vizio with no coaxial input
My LG TV has stopped recognizing any HDMI input
I have a new Vizio smart tv, with regular inputs, that I use for my dvd player. How can I connect my old VCR to HDMI inputs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY