Instagram iOS Users Ticked Over Android Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
the comment about android hardware nto being good enough for the app from an iOS user is pretty rediculous

"Blame android users for instagram for messin up! Y'all phones aren't smart enough for this app! Ppl can't ever have nothing smh,"

really... really... i bet the person who wrot eit can't even tell em the tech specs of thier phone beyond i"it's an apple iphone which is the best of the best ever because i think it is and you're dumb ignorant and lying for saying somehting different "

ericburnby

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I use iOS and it doesn;t bother me one bit if Android gets the same version of an App I use.

When you have millions of users, there are always going to be a certain number of idiots in the bunch. So why not report what the idiots are saying so you can paint all iOS users the same way? Flame bait, nothing more.

G

I can't believe Iphone fanboys are complaining about us Android Users getting the app. Is it because the app gives us even MORE of an advantage over iphone users? They can cry all they want.

springhalo

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2011
>n00bz
>more ritzy first-class iPhone users
>elite iPhone social club

Please, whoever is writing like this, stop. Stick to neutrality, please.

G

It's because they have to compare Apples to Androids. Before they could hide behind the superior APP, now they have been revealed lol....

modbus

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011
[citation][nom]SpringHalo[/nom]>n00bz>more ritzy first-class iPhone users>elite iPhone social clubPlease, whoever is writing like this, stop. Stick to neutrality, please.[/citation]

How else would you describe the iphone users that are posting comments like these?

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
I'm totally shocked. Really, who knew iPhone users were so elitist. I've certainly never run into Apple fanboys who think they're somehow better as a person because their phone has an Apple logo on it and mine doesn't.

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
But just 2 days ago yahoo had an article about how women don't like people that hate apple users, and how apple users were so loving and accepting of others. This can't be true!

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]modbus[/nom]How else would you describe the iphone users that are posting comments like these?[/citation]
like little girls in the 4th grade saying which boys have cooties.
like a black man being allowed to play golf on a whites only golf course.
like a girl playing on the football team or wrestling squad.
which is also what we the majority of us, also perceive paying 3000% more for obsolete hardware and software only good for photo editing as moronic.

G

They are only upset because there are a lot of Android phones out there which can take better quality pictures then the iPhone.

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]AuntKris15[/nom]I can't believe Iphone fanboys are complaining about us Android Users getting the app. Is it because the app gives us even MORE of an advantage over iphone users? They can cry all they want.[/citation]

No, its more like at a nice party a bunch of drunk thugs show up and vomit in the punch bowl. :)

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]like little girls in the 4th grade saying which boys have cooties.like a black man being allowed to play golf on a whites only golf course.like a girl playing on the football team or wrestling squad.which is also what we the majority of us, also perceive paying 3000% more for obsolete hardware and software only good for photo editing as moronic.[/citation]

Or, like at a nice party a bunch of drunk thugs show up and vomit in the punch bowl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.