Solved! Install windows explorer

G

Hello,
my problem is..i try to open my computer..i play 3gp video..sunddenly my computer close..it write windows explorer has encountered..how to fix the problem?

Solution
Hello,
my problem is..i try to open my computer..i play 3gp video..sunddenly my computer close..it write windows explorer has encountered..how to fix the problem?

You can restart Explorer by pressing the Control Shift and Escape keys together to bring up Task Manager. Click the Processes tab and from the File menu choose New Task (Run) and type explorer.exe into the box and then hitting Enter.

Does Windows not offer you the choice to send a report to Microsoft as to what happened? If not, go into Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer and look in the Applications log to see any red marks and post back the details.
[/#000ff]
Hello,

You can restart Explorer by pressing the Control Shift and Escape keys together to bring up Task Manager. Click the Processes tab and from the File menu choose New Task (Run) and type explorer.exe into the box and then hitting Enter.

Does Windows not offer you the choice to send a report to Microsoft as to what happened? If not, go into Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Event Viewer and look in the Applications log to see any red marks and post back the details.
[/#000ff]

Solution