i installed a suspect apk, a songsterr modded premium apk, i was stupid whatever, after installing i realized the the app had the permission of the localization, to modify system´s configuration, phone ( I did´nt put a sim to my phone yet) i don´t know what to do, of course i unistalled a deleted the app. i analyzated the apk on my pc on a webpage called "virustotal"
which analyzes the file that you upload.
Then i find the next detections: (it´s a screenshot)
First I would suggest deleting the APK from the phone. Obviously you don't want to keep it.
Once that is done, then I would back up your personal items... contacts, photos, music, etc. to another location off of the phone. This cannot be done with apps. However, you may be able to save some data from them. You would have to check the phone.
Once you have backed everything up, first run antivirus software either on the phone or with the phone connected to a computer and run from the computer.
Once that is done, no matter the results, you should "Hard Reset" the phone. Instructions below. I say this because av removal or not found doesn't always put you in the clear. However resetting the phone after checking it should help. Once all is done then you can put your personal stuff back on the phone.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the device.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option.
6. When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
7. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
8. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
9. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
10. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.