Installing internet drivers and no internet

TalicniTom

Prominent
Jul 5, 2017
Hello,umm got problems with internet drivers when i finished installing windows 7-64bit.I cant connect to internet and i dont ohave second pc. I dont even know how to install those drivers on this laptop,got thst i need usb and friends pc,vut the problem is i ve never done that instalation before and i dont know which internet drovers i need to download from my friends pc.Pls can someone help me with details about that problem,and i guess later on with i ternet i can install missing drovers easy and update my windows vut thats next step,pla help.
I can msg u guys some pics about my laptop specs and model info also pic with drivers which re missing,but im on phone so messenger could help

Solution
1| Make and model of your laptop please. We can help locate a link for the unit's support page.

2| You're going to need to use a secondary system to download the drivers and with the help of a USB storage device, transfer the downloaded drivers onto your exiting system.

Lutfij

Splendid
1| Make and model of your laptop please. We can help locate a link for the unit's support page.

2| You're going to need to use a secondary system to download the drivers and with the help of a USB storage device, transfer the downloaded drivers onto your exiting system.

Solution