Intallation of windows xp on dell inspiron n4010

trolling is an art

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011
sir,
im a new user of this helpfull wesite.im a postgrauate student of chemistry.i have bought dell inspiron n4010 1 yearr ago which is preinstalled with windows 7 home basic.due to installation issue of some software ad gaming problem in windows 7 i have decided to install windows xp pro sp3 slipstreamed with sata drier.

my laptop's config is- intel corei3 processor,500 gb hdd,4 gb ram,itegrated intel hd graphics.

first of all i have cleanly installed xp pro slipstreamed with sata drivers due to blue screen error and changed the bios ode from sata to ahci. after clean install have run the driver reviver software to find the required drivers .no problem. after certain time like 5 or 6 hour some crashing and bugs are arising. like random freezing of firefox, no response when single clicking on tray icon of volume,lan icon, and safely remove the removable disc icon, and when i connect to internet after 10 to 15 minutes its showing broadband is now connected.

so im very much scared.pls anybody help me. and inform me if i have missed anything else before or after installation.im waiting for an answer. thank you very much sir.
guddu.

Hello TIAA;

I can't see any errors in your technique of installing WinXP.
Were you having any of those same type of problems with Win7 Home Basic?

If you were happy with the way Win7 Home Basic was running before the problem with "software ad gaming" it would seem to me to be a very good idea to do a clean recovery install of Win7.
You should have that option from the F8 startup menu.