intel 4600 vs amd radeon 8670m 2gb

anik mahmud

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
i want buy new laptop.i choose 2 laptops one have intel hd 4600 and another one have amd radeon 8670m 2 gb.i want to know which is best for gaming like gta v. , call of duty

Solution
Neither of them.

Laptops are generally no good for gaming unless the game is a simple one or unless the laptop is actually built for gaming (like the Dell Alienware range).

Gameplay generates more heat which is more difficult to get rid of on a laptop as there's not much room inside. Too much heat can cause crashes & shutdowns. So if it's got to be laptop, buy a gaming model.

Better still, you need a desktop PC that you can install a gaming graphics card in & case fans if required. There's more space and more fans to keep the temperature down.
Neither of them.

Laptops are generally no good for gaming unless the game is a simple one or unless the laptop is actually built for gaming (like the Dell Alienware range).

Gameplay generates more heat which is more difficult to get rid of on a laptop as there's not much room inside. Too much heat can cause crashes & shutdowns. So if it's got to be laptop, buy a gaming model.

Better still, you need a desktop PC that you can install a gaming graphics card in & case fans if required. There's more space and more fans to keep the temperature down.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS