intel 4600 vs amd radeon 8670m 2gb

anik mahmud

Estimable
Mar 2, 2015
i want buy new laptop.i choose 2 laptops one have intel hd 4600 and another one have amd radeon 8670m 2 gb.i want to know which is best for gaming like gta v. , call of duty

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Neither of them.

Laptops are generally no good for gaming unless the game is a simple one or unless the laptop is actually built for gaming (like the Dell Alienware range).

Gameplay generates more heat which is more difficult to get rid of on a laptop as there's not much room inside. Too much heat can cause crashes & shutdowns. So if it's got to be laptop, buy a gaming model.

Better still, you need a desktop PC that you can install a gaming graphics card in & case fans if required. There's more space and more fans to keep the temperature down.

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
Neither of them.

Laptops are generally no good for gaming unless the game is a simple one or unless the laptop is actually built for gaming (like the Dell Alienware range).

Gameplay generates more heat which is more difficult to get rid of on a laptop as there's not much room inside. Too much heat can cause crashes & shutdowns. So if it's got to be laptop, buy a gaming model.

Better still, you need a desktop PC that you can install a gaming graphics card in & case fans if required. There's more space and more fans to keep the temperature down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baltay Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
junior31210 Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
arcanaxion Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
P Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3