dimasadyuta5

Great
Nov 27, 2018
i can't find the graphics properties on the hidden icons. i also can't find the graphics properties when i right click the desktop. i can't even open it through the driver file even when i run it as an administrator. when i open the graphics properties it only shows a loading cursor and nothing happens. i can't also find roll back driver button and everytime i uninstall my driver and install it again or update the driver still nothing happens. i even try to download other driver from the internet and still nothing fix it. sometimes it shows user account control asking me but when i allow it still does not do anything. help me please.
Laptop Specs :
-Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 @2.30 GHz, 1M Cache, 800MHz FSB
-RAM: 3072 MB: DDR3
-Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family 1366 x 768 @60Hz
Total Available Graphics Memory: 1629 MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 128 MB
System Video Memory: 0 MB
Shared System Memory 1501 MB

Lutfij

Splendid
With all that you've said, might it be possible to pass on your full system's specs? List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Since you posted this thread in the laptop section, the make and model of your laptop as well as it's SKU will help us two fold. Did it work previously? What was the last thing you'd done before this issue surfaced?

dimasadyuta5

Great
Nov 27, 2018

Some of them has already mentioned but here is some of them that aren't mentioned
-SSD/HDD: TOSHIBA MK5076GSX 500 MB HDD

the properties work before i updated my os but now it doesn't

dimasadyuta5

Great
Nov 27, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from dimasadyuta5 : "[REUPLOAD] Intel Graphics Properties won't open"

i can't find the graphics properties on the hidden icons. i also can't find the graphics properties when i right click the desktop. i can't even open it through the driver file even when i run it as an administrator. when i open the graphics properties it only shows a loading cursor and nothing happens. i can't also find roll back driver button and everytime i uninstall my driver and install it again or update the driver still nothing happens. i even try to download other driver from the internet and still nothing fix it. sometimes it shows user account control asking me but when i allow it still does not do anything. help me please.
Laptop Specs :

HP Compaq Presario CQ42 Notebook PC

-Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4500 @2.30 GHz, 1M Cache, 800MHz FSB
-RAM: 3072 MB: DDR3
-Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family 1366 x 768 @60Hz
Total Available Graphics Memory: 1629 MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 128 MB
System Video Memory: 0 MB
Shared System Memory 1501 MB
-SSD/HDD: TOSHIBA MK5076GSX 500 MB HDD

the motherboard info won't open so i can't see what motherboard i have. it also runs games pretty smoothly but i need the settings so i can change some of the settings.

dimasadyuta5

Great
Nov 27, 2018

yes, i did even do this for 5 times. i switched my driver from the bundled ones with the specific ones (G43/G45, Q43/Q45, B43 Express Chipset). i even tried to download the driver from an external website but still doesn't change anything.