Introducing the iPad Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticon

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
So a shell that gives the ipad a laptop look....yet still is not a laptop....or remotely functioning like a laptop. Why not just buy a laptop instead of pretending to have one?

wydileie

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
"Dark Kyokucho found a way"...? I fail to see how this would be a difficult mod given the resources. I'm pretty sure with $600 I could mod an ipad and keyboard into an actual functioning laptop. Not that I really see the point.

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]halls[/nom]Never thought I'd say this, but...I'd rather have a netbook.[/citation]Agreed. More options to it, no need to be cleaning the screen all the time (do the trackpad works also or only the keyboard? I'm assuming only the keyboard) due to the constant tapping on it.

nforce4max

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Typical Apple mods o_O

I'll never understand the mac crowd even the only thing apple that I ever had any interest in was a G4 Cube and a G5 Power Mac (dual cpu).

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Seriously Rico, I hope you wrote this article with the sole intentions of us making fun of this device. God I would LOVE to smash it!

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]builderbobftw[/nom]This is actually kind of ridiculous. [Yet, still] Cooler than anything Apple's overpaid team of enigernner's has been able to do themselves....[/citation]Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.