iPad 2 Launching Next Wednesday, March 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]ericburnby[/nom]So indifferent you can't resist coming into an Apple thread and posting. **yawn**[/citation]
What exactly is your problem, the actual "story" contains absolutely no information whatsoever apart from a release date, which may I point out is still only conjecture, rumour and hyperbole.

There is no story here. ***yawn***

tinmann

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
$700.00 dollars would buy a nice Laptop these days and also a decent desktop. I have better uses for my money. I'm not one of the spoiled "Daddy I want an new toy rich". When Apple puts something on the market that can play all of today's popular games then I'll take notice but as for the iPad the only thing it has over my android smartphone is a bigger price tag and screen.

web11

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Just because we won't buy Apple's over-hyped and overpriced crap doesn't mean we can't afford it. I own a well establish business and make a very comfortable living, I just don't buy into the hype because I see their products for what they are. I do own ONE apple product that in my opinion is the only good product they have ever made, the iPod.

K2N hater

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
The Blackberry PlayBook looks far more interesting to me. The OS based on QNX Neutrino is top notch. To my own experience Neutrino is far more stable than any version of Windows and takes tiny resources to run.

There's also the Acer W500, which is based on a 5W Fusion APU, comes with 2GB RAM and runs Windows 7. Wonder if it runs Crysis on medium settings.

pkadair

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
[citation][nom]chrisjust98[/nom]Because technology changes more than every couple of years. That's why.First smart post on here. Thank you. To all the whiners on here, don't buy the thing. No one cares if you can't afford Apples products. Us "victims" have disposable incomes and choose what to buy. No one has a gun to our heads when we buy one of their products. Call me a fanboy or whatev. It doesn't matter. Sent from my Windows 7 PC.[/citation]

Disposable income?? You are simply ignorant and foolish. During these times anyone who says they have "disposable income" is either lying, foolish, selfish to the needs of others in need, or all of the above. I might be wrong, but it seems that you are proud to boast that you waste money on what you want. I wish you enlightenment.

P.S. Read my prior post. You might learn something useful.

Regards/

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]It's sad to see so many people that can't make money complain about the iPad 2 because they can't afford it.[/citation]
It's sad when people think it all comes down to money. I don't know if you noticed but most android alternatives to the iPad are more expensive.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]Also, despite the rants and such, Apple has been rated the most reliable computers made by several independent studies. I'm not sure I believe it entirely, but, they are not junk on the inside, at any rate.[/citation]
Most studies that I saw put ASUS in first place, followed by Toshiba and then Apple.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Hopefully it will come out soon & give us more chioces to choose from,instead of making us wait & wait,then we buy some apple product,but just around the corner will be released iPad2...

Status
Not open for further replies.