iPad 2 Revealed at iOS 4.3 Event Next Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

motheninja

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
iPad 2 vs. Motorola Xoom vs. iPad

Obviously its a true competition between Xoom and the iPad 2. Which ever offers more bang for my buck it what Iam getting. Iam leaning towards the iPad 2 since I will be able to jailbreak it though,

rajz2011

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2011
as far as I think Apple will launch this month itself before the Valentine day, probably would a very beautiful gift this year from the Apple offerings. Also Asus is coming with its secret to compete which it says is an answer to Apple ipad2. So there are three in competition. ipad2 Vs Motorola Xoom Vs Asus " Secret Weapon". Click on the link below to read more about apple ipad 2. http://bit.ly/ePS6Rq

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
The Motorola Xoom will be better than the iPad 2 just like the Motorola Atrix will blow the iPhone 4 and upcoming iPhone 5 away. A lot of hardcore Apple fans believe that a smartphone should be nothing more than a glorified communications device, not a handheld computer that you'd use as your primary means of getting work done. You hardcore Apple fans have no idea what you're talking about. Get a clue.

johmm

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
techguy378, why so negatif against apple without apple you had no xoom, no atrix, so thank apple that they don't give about every little thing inside.
And a smartphone is a "phone".
So you whant that all your gadget's can do every thing, your tablet has to do all your laptop can do, the laptop has to be as powerfull as that fulltower under your desk.
you whant your work be don on a "phone" i hope your not a designer i think you find the screen a bit smal.

Just try to give your gadget's a place. the right gadget for the right job.

sorry no englis tong.

Status
Not open for further replies.