Question iPad 7th Generation keeps doing white-screen boot loop. Can't Update/Restore

jbegley2k8

Estimable
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know what happened. My niece was playing on her Ipad and it was working fine. She took a nap and when she woke up, it was doing the boot loop. I was asked to take a gander at it and I was able to get it into restore mode, but when trying to restore it through iTunes, the iPad keeps restarting, which kills the restore/update. The battery isn't dead; I charged it all night. It's still giving me the same issue and I'd just like to get it fixed for her. Unfortunately the warranty just ran out on it and I'm at a loss, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

jbegley2k8

Estimable
Sep 4, 2017
I called Apple where the product had only been out of warranty for a month and they agreed to send me a box to ship the unit back and have it repaired or replaced. Of course, they took me to task going over every step I had already tried by having me repeat it all again to the same results, but at the end of the day, with it being barely over a year old, they opted to step in and rectify the situation so my niece is going to be very happy about that.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to reply to me... Seems like no one else had any interest at all.