iPad Gets Hole Punched With Water Cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]victorintelr[/nom]Maybe the video should say t the end: Don't try this with your monitors at home.[/citation]

Yes Kids, Don't try this at home with your industrial Flow Mach 4 Waterjet cutting tool.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
[citation][nom]house70[/nom]...in other similarly worthy news, man cuts underwear with scissors.../sarcasm[/citation]
i wouldnt read that article, cuz underwear isnt made of pretty metals and isnt worth $500+

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
I hate this crap and wish it would die. Destroying Apple products just to get attention is lame. Unless someone uses an iPad as a shuriken and kills someone, I don't care.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I know it's meaningless and it's only an iPad, or whatever it could be, and destroying things is always fun, but why are people still insisting on buying tech toys just to destroy them? The environmental toll for this is terrible. We're already killing the planet by buying those products and using them, we don't have to make it worse and destroy perfectly good products that could have been used properly in the first place.

Draw a picture next time and destroy that. You'll save money and resources in the process.

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
And here we though the iPad gorilla glass "O damn Apple does not have Gorilla Glass" is scratch proof LMAO.

Still struggling with the sheet of thin plastic "MOD APPLE ALLERT" that you need to spray some glue on and then stick onto the iPad screen to protect it from scratches and make everything fuzzy looking.

RooD

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004
XZaapryca, do you think I could make it onto tomsguide if i use and Ipad as a shuriken to kill someone. I would be most people's hero

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]i wouldnt read that article, cuz underwear isnt made of pretty metals and isnt worth $500+[/citation]

Maybe yours isn't. :)

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
[citation][nom]RooD[/nom]XZaapryca, do you think I could make it onto tomsguide if i use and Ipad as a shuriken to kill someone. I would be most people's hero[/citation]
Most likely I'd be donor #1 to your defense fund. Aim high...Osama bin Laden or anyone who thinks Jersey Shore is a good TV show.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
I'm shocked that the device sorta turned back on with a big hole in it.

I really wanted to see the LCD display because lit up semi-functioning LCDs look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.