iPad Gets Smashed With a Baseball Bat

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
[citation][nom]LaughALot[/nom]Spoiled little rich kid. Well, you bought your 15 seconds of fame.[/citation]

I didn't think he was spoiled till i read the "We bought 2 more Ipads" part. Then i was like ok man, gtfo.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
You people are hating just because your jealous his family has more cash then you. Otherwise you wouldn't care one way or another. Like me. Hating is just the same as loving you're giving him attention either way. Personally if I had the cash I would've did the same to just to laugh at the hate.

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
Smart kid. This may turn out to be a great publicity move. He got interviewed by the LA Times, lots of views and comments on You Tube and who knows what else. Only he does at the moment. We may hear more about this.

godwhomismike

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
This is why I don't like rich people. They'll smash a $500+ item that many of us would like, but can't afford. I wish I had $500 to buy myself a laptop or computer, instead of depending on my tired 3.5 year old overheating work laptop to get me by. :(

ds1495

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Good thing people who actually bought the Ipad won't be able to watch this video (at least on their ipad)

Haha, havin fun with your no flash?

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]kingnoobe[/nom]You people are hating just because your jealous his family has more cash then you. Otherwise you wouldn't care one way or another. Like me. Hating is just the same as loving you're giving him attention either way. Personally if I had the cash I would've did the same to just to laugh at the hate.[/citation]

You are totally right. Whenever I am walking around downtown and a homeless guy asks me for money, I reply "why do you have to hate on me for having clean clothes?" And then I take a $50 out of my wallet and light it on fire in front of him, continuing "If you had as much money as me you wouldn't care about burning $50 bills either, azzhole!"

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]Jclonts82[/nom]... wanted to be the first... He must have missed Daniel Tosh taking a driver to one a month or so ago, one that apple sent for him to review. I guess he missed the originality mark there[/citation]
You don't understand...
"Pretty much that I've seen people smash Wiis and Playstation 3s and stuff, so this was something new. I wanted to be the first one to do it before other people did it. It was just something to do."

See he wanted to be original, by doing something totally stupid that many people have done before him. Except, with some other expensive thing I guess.

Hey, Justin, I have a $1000 bottle of shampoo, its a one of a kind and no one has even taken a baseball bat to this bottle before! I will give you a deal too; it's partly used so I only want $500 for it.

kennyforgames

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
even through he is rich. his parent, definitely not him, I dont know. person with personality like him who love to do something just want to show off without any meaning but wasted. I don't think he know how to handle his money in the future or even himself. I feel sad for his parent and feel sick about what he did compare to millions kids around the world who had no food and no wealth. if I m his parent. I will smack him really bad and kick his a@s to an amry school to learn how to serve and respect.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Man, such a waste of innovation. These kids, regardless of their M.O., have no idea what they are doing. They just don't know. Ignorant. Complete Ignorance.

G

I can't wait til some other much anticipated product comes out so I can be the first one to smash it and post to youtube.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]warmon6[/nom]well, at least we see the Ipad durability test. it's low. hehe.[/citation]Uhh... actually, that thing took quite a beating. I bet an arm or face wouldn't last that long. ;)

FriendlyFire

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
What this shows is that people are sheep. He mimics those who smashed PS3s, Wiis and others just because. I'm sorry but that's just pathetic.

issar85

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2008
If those were my kids, I would take every piece of technology in the house and lock it away from them, so that they can learn to appreciate the things we take for granted in life. I'd even go so far as to cut power to their room for a month if my kids ever showed that level of disrespect and then beat them with remnants of that iPad. It would be one thing if that kid had bills to pay like the rest of us so that they knew what the impact of stuffing $500 down the freaking tubes is like. They are wasteful, ungrateful little brats; their parents should be ashamed of what they're raising in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.