iPad Gets Smashed With a Baseball Bat

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]What a fucking retard.Yes son, you ARE saying "oh look at me with my money".[/citation]
What? No he isn't. He spent the money for 15 minutes of fame. Not wasted at all if you think of it from his perspective.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]gnookergi[/nom]What? No he isn't. He spent the money for 15 minutes of fame. Not wasted at all if you think of it from his perspective.[/citation]

Yeah, the perspective of a retard with no appreciation or sense of value of money, or even original thought.

So I stand by what I said.

obiown77

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
What's the difference, weather he smashes it or uses it? let the guy do with his property as he see's fit.

It's not like every other ipad owner is going to use there ipad for the greater good, so the end result for either this guy, or someones else who didnt smash there ipad, remains the same, neither are able to view flash websites.

whatisupthere

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
I’m not sure why this is offending so many people. I don’t think he was trying to show off this wealth with this video. It was all about attention. And yes It would have been nice if he had donated the money to a charity, but this isn’t the first time 500 dollars could have been put to better use. People do way worse to get 15 sec of fame. I’m not saying we should idolize, admire or be jealous of this kid. Just watch the clip if you want to see an expensive toy smashed with a bat.

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
I may hate apple, but these retards just **** me off. Get a life, seriously, if you really want to prove you have money to waste, buy a ferrari and do the same, jerk.

hakesterman

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
This guy has more issues than Time Magazine, I hope he can get some treatment before he harms someone else or himself. Seriously go get your help before it's too late!

ngom52

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2009
Oh man, the stupidity. Someone could stretch that money money to feed himself for a month, yet it ends wasted on this stupid video

branflakes71

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
[citation][nom]ds1495[/nom]Good thing people who actually bought the Ipad won't be able to watch this video (at least on their ipad)Haha, havin fun with your no flash?[/citation]

You can watch YouTube videos on an iPad. They make a YouTube app, just like iPhones that also don't support Flash.

While I think it's a drawback about the Flash support, many things are moving to HTML5, so it will probably become moot within a couple of years.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
''Justin Kockott, a 19-year-old Pittsburgh high school spoiled brat''

What a pathetic leech.

If I was his father, he wouldn't get a dime anymore.

Being rich is OK, but blatantly wasting money is another thing. I couldn't care less about my grocery bills, but I still hate wasting food.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]ds1495[/nom]Good thing people who actually bought the Ipad won't be able to watch this video (at least on their ipad)Haha, havin fun with your no flash?[/citation]

100% of youtube videos are compatible with HTML5. Any video will work on the iPad.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
lol this stunt might be ignorant and stupid, but it's their money... they can do whatever the hell they want... they really couldn't care less what others think.

Status
Not open for further replies.