iPad Gets Smashed With a Baseball Bat

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]100% of youtube videos are compatible with HTML5. Any video will work on the iPad.[/citation]

The basic idea is to:

1. Watch the YouTube video of choice on your Computer,
2. Save the video on your Computer
3. Convert the video to an iPad compatible (Quicktime) version , and
4. Transfer it to your iPad.

It is so user friendly!

dtla1730

Distinguished
May 31, 2009
I love it.

The most heinous thing about it is probably the fact of its service as a reminder to Apple fanboys of how much crap they went though to be able to buy into Apple's trendy, overpriced B.S. and how much easier it is for others.

idiom

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
With some of the chemicals used in manufacturing, I hope these young men washed their hands before eating anything.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
I honestly do believe this kid didn't do this to rub his nose at other people and say look at how much money I have. Because, he has no understanding of the value of money. This is why America is becoming such a pathetic place, actually, let me not just say America it's the whole world of the haves vs the have nots. Go somewhere people are really poor, and your whole outlook on just how gluttoness, spoiled, and indulged we are comes to bear. This video above is the perfect epitome of that which makes the haves oblivious to the plight of others. To simply put it they have no concept of money and what eat means.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
He is not famous for doing this - he is infamous (known widely and unfavorably) (emphasis on the 'and'). This sort of reverse gawking is a cancer on society. I hope he sees this at some point.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Did anyone notice "19 year old high school student"? Lol super senior. Kid is fucking retarded and he knows it. Only reason he has any friends is because of his money.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
He did it because he's rich, spoiled, naive, and wanted attention. Prime example of why I'm 100% for further taxing the top 5-10% of rich people in America that don't need the money in the first place to survive on.

As for the kids family donating money to charity that could have been doing just for PR purposes or a tax write off for all we know plus who knows how the family earned the money in the first place it it was shady or not.

The hardest workers often make next to nothing and the over educated or shady make a killing. In fact this video was like made with viral incentive purposes in mind.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]The basic idea is to: 1. Watch the YouTube video of choice on your Computer, 2. Save the video on your Computer 3. Convert the video to an iPad compatible (Quicktime) version , and 4. Transfer it to your iPad. It is so user friendly![/citation]

Or. Even easier.

1. Turn on iPad
2. Go to youtube.com
3. Watch every single video on youtube
4. ?????

I don't know what you didn't understand about what I said. Let me slow it down for you...

Every... Single... Video... On... Youtube... Will... Play... On... The... iPad... Natively. No converting necessary. Just go to the site and watch videos.

Did that spell it out for you clearly enough?

G

next we will see someone buying a car or plane and smash it.....anyone want to chip in some hard-earn money for this project?

Simple11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2009
How much does it cost to get your 15 mins of youtube fame? Well apparently 500$....yeah not worth it. I would rather get a pair of 5870s

sillymansam

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Why are employees participating? I'm not really a fan of the ipad but they are unprofessional and they should be written up. That is a product that they supply why in the world would they want to be seen bashing on something they would potentially sell?

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
I think its hilarious..

When people did this with the ps3s/wii's - it was hilarious too.

All of these dumb people WAITING IN LINE to buy what - a jumbo-sized -bastardized version of the iphone.

HAHAHAH at all of you.

I don't hate apple, I just find the ipad obnoxious in more ways than one.

oh, and its his money - he can do what he wants with it - get over it.

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
[citation][nom]knowom[/nom]He did it because he's rich, spoiled, naive, and wanted attention. Prime example of why I'm 100% for further taxing the top 5-10% of rich people in America that don't need the money in the first place to survive on. As for the kids family donating money to charity that could have been doing just for PR purposes or a tax write off for all we know plus who knows how the family earned the money in the first place it it was shady or not. The hardest workers often make next to nothing and the over educated or shady make a killing. In fact this video was like made with viral incentive purposes in mind.[/citation]

/sigh

THIS is whats wrong with our country - want some more hand-outs?

go to school, get a job

G

[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]Yeah, the perspective of a retard with no appreciation or sense of value of money, or even original thought.So I stand by what I said.[/citation]

Apparently you didn't catch my sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.