Azn Cracker

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
no

Should check out the nook hd or hd+. its only $150 and has 1440x1280 resolution screen. If you don't like their version of android you can use cyanogenmod 10.1 to change it to stock android

velosteraptor

Honorable
Jul 20, 2012
I have an ipad mini and i love it. The screen size is perfect, bigger than the nexus but smaller than a 10". Both android and IOS are pretty mature platforms, so it really comes down to whichever OS you like better. They are both great products. I just dont really like android.

nonewsgoodnews

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
I have a nexus 7. My wife has a ipad mini.
I don't admit it but I like her ipad more. :) The extra screen space is really nice when using the tablet in horizontal mode when browsing the net. Some reviews say the ipad is lower res but I cant tell much of a difference. The tablet apps on iPad are also much nice than whats on my nexus(mostly blown up phone apps)

g-unit1111

Distinguished
I am definitely no Apple fanboy but I love my iPad, and I got my mom a Mini for Mother's Day a few weeks ago, and it's really nice. I want to add one to my cell phone account with 3G / 4G service in the next few months.

mrazhdar

Honorable
Jun 21, 2013

And if you compare iPad mini and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ,which tablet is going to win ?

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Something to keep in mind: there is supposedly a Nexus 7 II in the works and it is slated for launch sometime in the next couple of months. This means the original Nexus 7 will likely become heavily discounted!