iPad Pro 2020 vs Microsoft Surface Pro 7: Which laptop replacement is better?

Mar 29, 2020
I was considering upgrading my iPad Pro to the new 2020 version. Love the colors, display, and mobility. I had read it could possibly have a dual os, ios and os, great! Now it could really compete with the Surface. But this is not the case, as the PRO in iPad Pro is not it’s namesake. What pro software can it import (avoiding the never ending subscription costs), unabbreviated!? I‘m not a fan of the Windows platform, which makes the Surface not attractive, and it‘s display is subpar for my photo editing and other graphics taste. The Tom’s Guide comparison didn’t mention the accessibility of pro software for either device, as I think pro software is important in any pro device.

May 15, 2020
The iPad is not comparable to the Surface Pro. It is an apples to orange. If the only thing you have to do is email and stream videos, than go for it and buy a IPad. If you use your electronic device for anything else (i.e. business reasons) then get a surface. I have both and NEVER use the iPad. The surface is far more functional and runs as smooth as any IPad I have ever owned. The comparison is an insult to the surface.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0
admin Article Commentary 1
admin Article Commentary 4
admin Article Commentary 1