iPhone 4 Fans Still Queuing Five Days Later

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]I pity them for they have fallen under a powerful sorceror's spell. It'll last many many years if not forever as long as the sorceror still draws breath.[/citation]

Is the sorcerer's name Steve Jobs ?

Hell no, he wont die that fast, just look at how he pay & skip everybody on the liver transplant ...

So if he has a Heart failure, he can just buy another Heart, or even better, Create an iHeart ...

The only thing thats irreplaceable is the brain, I think. but meh, just create an iBrain for emergency use only ... wont hurt.

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
One customer who decided to wait told CNet, "I don't mind. At this point I might as well wait. I really love the design of the Apple product," adding that he's there despite AT&T's rubbish customer service. "It's just ironic that I am waiting at an AT&T store where I've received the worst customer service."

if Im the reporter, I will turn the video cam off and tell this guy that he is such a disgrace in the humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS