Question Iphone 7 unable to reboot, force shutdown leads to SOS

Jun 20, 2023
Hi guys, as it says on the title my iphone 7 is in “iPhone Is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” and this wouldn't be much of a problem as I looked online how to recover it. However my issue is whenever i try to shut down the iphone as pressing the power button and the volume down button just activates the count down for SOS slider. My touchscreen is ruined so i cannot do it by holding the power button and sliding the slider so Im lost on what to do.

timjulius1122

Banned
BANNED
Jun 24, 2023
Hi guys, as it says on the title my iphone 7 is in “iPhone Is Disabled, Connect to iTunes” and this wouldn't be much of a problem as I looked online how to recover it. However my issue is whenever i try to shut down the iphone as pressing the power button and the volume down button just activates the count down for SOS slider. My touchscreen is ruined so i cannot do it by holding the power button and sliding the slider so Im lost on what to do.
If your iPhone 7 is disabled and you're unable to shut it down because of a damaged touchscreen, you can try connecting it to a computer with iTunes. Enter recovery mode by pressing the power and volume down buttons simultaneously. Use iTunes to restore your device to its original settings. Remember to back up your data before proceeding.