Iphone not booting up anymore :(

Jan 13, 2019
So my girlfriend dropped my iphone 6, and when i picked it up it had a black screen and wouldn't turn on, so i put it on charge into a wall charger and an apple logo showed up. I had confidence it would be okay but it showed the apple logo for about 5 seconds and then the screen would turn black and it would be stuck in rotation. Apple logo for about 5 seconds and then black screen and it would keep on that rotation unless charger taken out. Ive tried to hold power and home buttons and it would "sometimes" boot up and i would put in my passcode and before i would put my passcode in it would say 1% battery and charging but as soon as i get into the phones homescreen it said 65% battery and charging then i left it for about 15 seconds and when i looked back at it, it said like 57% or soemthing like that, then about 5 seconds later it turned off and when i tried to turn it on and it wouldnt boot up, i plugged the charger in out a couple times trying different plugs, cables and wall outlets but it wouldnt. But sometimes it would show apple logo and do the rotation. Could this be the battery being damaged and need replacement or something else? And i also tried to get into recovery mode and it would go into itunes recovery mode but as soon as i unplug the usb cable from the wall charger to plug into pc it would turn off. And i did try to charge it through pc but it wont only wall charge it will do rotation.